April Fool’s day is coming around the corner (April 1st). It is the name given to the custom of playing practical jokes on friends. Nobody knows the origin of this day of the year. Some people say it is a celebration related to the turn of the season, but nobody knows for sure. People spend a long time planning on how they are going to trick other people. Most people have a hard time picking what tricks they are going too do. Written below is some jokes/tricks that you might want to use on April Fool’s day:
- Scrape the cream out of oreo cookies and fill them with white toothpaste
- Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones’s computer mouse – ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom. When they go to use the mouse, it won’t work! On the 3M Post-it simply write April Fool
- If you have little holders for your salt and pepper, switch the salt with sugar and then watch your family’s and friend’s faces when they try their food! Just make sure they have something they eat salt with.
- Grab a bunch of alarm clocks, set them to alarm at very early times in the morning and hide them all around different places at your victims room!
- Open up all the boxes of cereal and pull the bags with the cereal in them out of the boxes. Put each bag in a wrong cereal box. When your family members go to pour their cereal they will get the wrong kind!
Here is a good list of pranks to do on April Fool’s day. Just make sure to say April Fool at the end, and watch their faces when they figure out that you were joking and it was you.
Happy April Fool’s Day!